Large group holiday cottage accommodation in Matlock Bath
On the edge of the Peak District in the Derbyshire Dales
Sleeps up to 14 people
Ground floor/living areas
- Entrance hallway with coat hooks, shoe rack and sofa.
- Shaker style kitchen with gas hob, electric fan oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, slow cooker and microwave oven.
- Dining room with french style double doors opening out onto the garden and terrace area at the front of the house - perfect for al-fresco dining.
- Large living room with a feature fireplace with cosy log burning stove, comfy sofas and 40" LCD TV/DVD with Sky+ HD TV package including Sky movies, Sky Sports and on demand TV plus a large and varied selection of over 80 DVDs.
- Snug/sitting room off living room with full sized, fully sprung double sofa-bed, ipod dock, Freeview TV, DVD player and a Chromecast for viewing catchup TV programmes/photos or apps from your smartphone or tablet on the big screen. In the snug is also a large bookcase with a huge range of books, games and jigsaws - ideal for those who just want to chill out away from it all.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and supply of cleaning materials etc.
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and hand basin.
Bedrooms/sleepingThe centrally heated cottage has 5 bedrooms with downstairs snug/occasional bedroom. The layout gives flexible accommodation for a maximum occupancy of 14 people (excluding infants in travel cots).
- Bedroom 1 - family room (double room & 1 bunk bed)
- Bedroom 2 - family room (1 double & 1 single)
- Bedroom 3 - twin room
- Bedroom 4 - twin room
- Bedroom 5 - double room
- Double sofa-bed (fully sprung) in Snug/occasional 6th bedroom
- One travel cot available on request for infants up to 15kg
- Family bathroom with P-shaped bath and over-bath electric power shower and curved glass shower screen, vanity unit and WC.
- Shower room with large walk in shower, basin and WC.
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin.
Lovely gardens to front and rear with two acres of woodland for budding explorers to discover in complete safety! French doors in the dining area lead out onto a sunny patio with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
Breathtaking views over the Derwent Valley and Riber Castle in the distance.
- Parking by the house is for 3 to 4 standard sized saloon cars.
- Further free parking less than 1 minute walk.
- NB: Orchard Road is steep and narrow so for those with larger/longer vehicles we advise parking at the bottom of the hill - there's a luggage drop off point near the cottage for those who don't drive right up the road and the stunning views more than compensate for the short walk.
- All the bedrooms at Crow Pie Cottage have new beds, mattresses duvets and pillows. The beds are made up with Egyptian cotton bed linen and each guest is provided with a large Egyptian cotton bath towel.
- General items such as tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper etc. are provided on arrival.
- Click here to view the floorplans to help you plan your stay.